What can the K-LASER BLUE DERMA be used to treat?
Here are some of the things, but not limited to, that Mr Gouws can treat here at The Cooden Clinic. Get in touch today with any issue that you have and we can conduct a consultation to see what procedure and treatment plan may suitable for you.
SURGERY AND NON-INVASIVE AESTHETICS:
- Moles, warts, skin tags, age spots etc. (Dermatology treatments / skin lesions)
- Thread veins and spider veins (telangiectasis)
- Reduce the appearance of red skin (Rosacea)
- Sun damage including damage to the eye (pterygium)
- Lumps or cysts on eyelid (Chalazion removal)
- Skin rejuvenation – ‘non-surgical facelift’
- Fractional skin resurfacing
- Eye treatment (Blepharitis/Dry eye)
- Overhanging upper lid or deformities of the eye (Blepharoplasty, Entropion and Ectropion conditions)
- Bio stimulation for enhanced healing
- Tissue therapy and wound healing
- Photodynamic Therapy PDT
- Pain therapy
- Acne treatments
- Removal of Scars
- Diabetic ulcer treatment
How long do treatments take?
About Consultant Ophthalmologist Mr Pieter Gouws
Examples of K-LASER BLUE DERMA in use
We offer laser treatment at a competitive price. We know that waiting for NHS treatments can be agonising, so we are pleased to be able to offer relief from a number of ailments privately.
For our latest prices click here
Private consultations and treatment is available with Mr Gouws at our clinics in Bexhill.
For more information, to book a consultation or to enquire about any of our treatments, call us today on 01424 846190 or contact us via email