STRENGTH IN CONFIDENCE
terms & conditions
terms & conditions
USING THE WEBSITE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and are subject to change without due notice.
- Name/job title
- Contact details
- Demographic information i.e.; postcode, preferences and interests
- Further details relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- We/third parties do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website, for whatever purpose.
- All information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials from this website is done entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to:
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be regarded as a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites which are provided for your convenience and for further relevant information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
visiting the clinic
The Cooden Medial Group cannot accept responsibility for children and so we would therefore politely request that you refrain from bringing children with you for health and safety reasons. We understand however that under certain circumstances this is unavoidable, in these circumstances please ensure there is a parent or guardian available to supervise the child at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
COMPLAINT POLICY SUMMARY
Here at The Cooden Medical Group our aim is to always have satisfied patients, to meet your expectations of care and service and to resolve any complaints as efficiently, effectively and politely as possible. We take complaints very seriously; we investigate them in a full and fair way and take great care to protect your confidentiality. We learn from complaints to improve our care and service.
If you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of our care or service please let us know as soon as possible to allow us to address your concerns promptly.
The Operations Manager will be your personal contact to assist you with any complaints. If your verbal complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction within 24 hours or if you complain in writing, the Operations Manager will acknowledge it in writing within 3 working days and will aim to provide a full response in writing as soon as is practical.
If the Operations Manager is unavailable, we will take brief details about the complaint and will arrange for a meeting when the person is next available. We will keep comprehensive and confidential records of your complaint, which will be stored securely and only be accessible only by those who need to know about your complaint.
If the complaint investigation takes longer than anticipated the Operations Manager will keep you informed of the reason for the delay, the progress of the investigation and the proposed date it will be completed.
When the investigation has been completed, you will be informed of its outcome in writing and invited to a meeting to discuss the results and any practical solutions that we can offer to you. These solutions could include replacing treatment, refunding fees paid, referring you for specialist treatments or other solutions that meet your needs and resolve the compliant.
We regularly analyse patient complaints to learn from them and to improve our services. That’s why we always welcome your feedback, comments, suggestions and complaints. If you are dissatisfied with our response to a complaint you can take it further, please see the contacts below.