Consultant Surgeon: Mr Andrew Sandison MA MB BS FRCS
Mr Sandison qualified from the University of London in 1987. He is a general and vascular surgeon who trained at Guy's Hospital and King's College Hospital. His areas of clinical expertise include:
- General surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Paediatric surgery
- Pancreatic cancer
General Surgery Consultation
During your initial consultation, your specialist consultant will review your symptoms and provide you with a recommended treatment plan.
Minor Day Surgery
Minor surgery for toe nails and skin lesions present a low risk of complications and fast recovery time. Patients can go home the same day and will receive excellent after care.
- Removal of Ingrowing Toenail Surgery
- Skin lesions / excisions (warts/lipoma) – 1 including consultation & histology
- Skin lesions / excisions (warts/lipoma) – up to 3 including consultation & histology
- Skin lesions / excisions (warts/lipoma) – up to 6 including consultation & histology
- Skin tags up to 10 including consultation