Musculoskeletal Injections and Diagnostics
MSK treatments at the Cooden Medical Group available for:
- Joint pain
- Chronic Degenerative Joint Disease
- Ligament and muscle injuries
- Tendonitis, e.g. tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow
- Early partial tendon tears
- Injuries and instability throughout the body, including in the knee, shoulder, elbow, and other joints
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sprains and strains
- Frozen Shoulder
The Cooden Medical Group specialises in ultrasound guided injections for sports related and general orthopaedic conditions. As well as providing therapeutic injections for most conditions we also offer same day, ultra-sound diagnostics.
Dr Qaiser Malik is a consultant radiologist who leads this service at the Harley Street branch of the Cooden medical Group and is an expert in his field. Dr Malik is also the lead musculoskeletal Radiologist at Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital.