Everything you wanted to know about the menopause but didn’t know who to ask
With Ms Mini Nair, Consultant Gynecologist
19th February 2018 - 6:30pm
The menopause used to be something of a taboo subject, coyly referred to as “the change”, but even though there is a lot more information around, most women have lots of questions about how it might personally affect them, such as:
- How do I know if I’m starting the menopause?
- What are hot flushes and what can I do about them?
- I’m having trouble sleeping at night – is this to do with the menopause?
- Are achy joints associated with the menopause?
- I keep forgetting things – is this normal?
- Will I put on weight after the menopause?
- Will I lose interest in sex?
- Would HRT help me?
- Will the menopause affect the way I look?
If you would like to find out answers to these and other questions at an informal gathering for women of all ages, please come to our free event at Cooden Medical Group, Little Common Road, Bexhill. Ms Mini Nair will give a short talk on the menopause and will answer all your questions. Tea and cake will be served.