Firstly we would like to start by expressing our deepest thank you to all our loyal and new patients that have been in contact with us over this challenging time. Thank you for your patience and understanding in that our main objective is to ensure all our patients and staff remain safe.
We are now in a position that we feel confident that we can gradually start to re open our doors to you, whilst continuing to follow the appropriate NHS England advice.
We feel it would be useful to outline the plans for re-opening.
Pleased be reassured that all patients that either had their treatment/consultations postponed will be contacted over the next few weeks, alongside those patients who have also asked to be added to our waiting list.
You will notice when you come into the clinic that there are some changes in order to keep everyone safe, but we hope you will still feel as welcome as you have always been.
Our Reassurance to You
- We are currently minimising staff within the clinic, this is to protect our staff.
- Our clinicians and staff that are working directly with patients will be wearing appropriate personal protection equipment.
- All staff and clinicians are trained in infection prevention and we have also introduced other measures to ensure everyone in the clinic is protected.
- Patients will be asked to complete an additional medical information relating specifically to Covid-19.
- Appointments will be spaced, to ensure that we effectively manage how many patients are in the clinic at any time. This is also in line with our infection control policy to enable the staff to clean the consulting rooms between patients. Please try not to attend too early for your appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic and we ask that you use this as soon as you enter the clinic, and before you leave.
- You are welcome to use our toilet facilities which will be cleaned after each use.
- If possible, please pay by debit/credit card.